Mask Flame Retardant Tester is a special test instrument for flame retardant performance of medical masks, to test the flammability performance of medical mask after contacting with flame at a certain linear speed.
GB 19083, YY 0469, GB 2626, EN 149, IS 9473, EN 14325
1. The mask fixture is a metal human head mold, which can simulate the actual use situation of the mask.
2. The burner is equipped with a combustible gas interface, such as propane (liquefied gas).
3. Burner height is adjustable.
4. Burner could be timing and positioning automatic.
5. Burning time and flame retardant time are automatically recorded and displayed digitally
6. Mask Flame Retardant Tester is equipped with flame temperature measuring probe and flame temperature display.
Linear speed of the tip of nose onhead model
(60 ± 5) mm / s
Initial height 40±4mm(adjustable)
Diameter of flame temperature measuring probe
The temperature of the flame
(800 ± 50) ℃ at a height of (20 ± 2) mm from the top of the burner
Distance between top of the burner and lowest point of the mask