Electronic Single Yarn Tensile Strength Tester Testing Machine
Lab Testing Machine Electronic Single Yarn Strength Tester is designed for laboratory use of testing the breaking strength and elongationing percentage of various cotton, wool, linen, silk, chemical fiber, core-spun single yarn, pure or blending natural or chemical fiber yarns.
Widely used in the corresponding industries, research and development, test institutes and training centers etc.
1. Dynamic Data Sampling Frequency is More than 800HZ, ease to catch peak value, most precisely indicate property of textile material.
2. Clamp distance can be set freely, and positioned automatically according to the setting system.
3. Support online operation and with specialist software analysis system for data analysis and backup.
4. Domestic first creation sample test and data-processing software with multithreading.
5. Software can online analyze data and show the statistic value of breaking strength, elongation rate, yield strength, initial modulus, and plastic deformation.
GB/T14344, GB/T3916, ISO2062, ASTM D2256
Constant rate of extension (CRE principle), computer control, English LCD display, report printing.