Sharp Edge Tester used to determine that metal or glass edges on toys and other articles intended for use by children under 8 years of age, and such edges exposed in normal use or as a result of reasonably forseeable damage or abuse of such toys and articles, present a potential risk of injury by laceration or avulsion.
Sharp Edge Tester Standards:
1. The especially powerful value photoelectricity induction instruction function guarantees the test strength value fixed in 1. 35 pounds all long, and avoid the errors caused by different angle observation.
2. The especially powerful value external adjustment function, may extremely conveniently adjust the actual strength value to be consistent with the demonstration value, guarantee strength value calibration accuracy.
3. With 1.35 pounds calibration device, it can calibrate and adjust test force value at any time.
4. Test shaft is made of steel to and hardened processing
The surface should be smooth
The max force vertically applied to the axis when testing shoud be 1.35 LB.
5. Test shaft in its 75% turn routine, the tangent speed is 1.00±0.08 inches per second.
6. The test tape is pressure-sensitive PTFE (TFE) high temperature electrical insulation tape.